Thursday, December 13, 2007

simoncurtisbday.jpg

Why: Are you kidding me? Do you even read this blog?! It’s as much about following Simon launch his musical career as it is about everything else I write about. And Simon has been as enthusiastic about thezapping as I have been about him! And so, if it is taking a while for him to launch his pop career, well have a little patience, because when this boy breaks he is gonna explode like an 18 year old virgin in a bawdy teen comedy! Not for a long time has pop music invoked such enthusiasm and passion in me, where the music coming out of the speaker stereo is exactly the same music I hear in my head. It’s difficult for me to write new stuff about Simon as I’ve said it all before, but for someone so young, he has a wisdom beyond his years which is reflected not only in his incredibly intricate lyrics and music, but in his witty observations and opinions on life. He’s a stand up decent fella, who just happens to be making outstanding pop music that deserves the widest audience possible. 2008 WILL be his year. His drive and enthusiasm has only increased. Be sure to check back on Dec 26th for an interview with the young man himself…. (now can I just pretend that pic is of Simon hearing he is my top artist to watch in 2008!!)

My new preferred Alter Boy 2008 tracklisting

  1. Intro
  2. Left Right Left
  3. Put Your Make Up On
  4. Answer
  5. Sugar Sugar White
  6. Vicious
  7. Broken (show mix)
  8. Bones
  9. Religion Reduced
  10. Casual Encounter
  11. Capricorn Disease
  12. Alter Boy
  13. Flashback

Saved for the second album: Resist, Pop Messiah, Another Heartache, his aces duet with Thomas “Heroes/Sarah Connor Chronicles” Dekker…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY