Thursday, December 6, 2007

THE EVENING WITH MY M5 BOYS:

m5-soundcheck.jpg

It’s not really like I need any encouragement to write about Maroon 5, is it? Clearly I swoon at the feet of every single thing they touch. So i was very excited to have soundcheck passes to their Birmingham concert on Saturday, and dressed in my very best Elizabeth Taylor huge togs, I trundled off to see them with my little Ruthiepoos. There were about 20 people watching the soundcheck and it was absolutely surreal. I’ve interviewed Adam of course by telephone, and a couple of other famous singers including the lovely RyanDan, but it’s different to be in their presence. I don’t feel comfortable at all, because I don’t want to come across like a starstruck fan and also I like to maintain the mystique about celebrity. However, the 5 lads were really down to earth on stage and it was quite weird watching them stop mid song to change things and compliment each other. They played a few songs from the album and Adam went a bit mental on the drums… Then they came down and just sort of chatted to everyone, which was kind of weird. Although I did really like Adam’s plaid shirt, and James’ scarf (i told them and they said they liked my outfit, but really what were they meant to say? You look shit?!) Ruthiepoos and I got our pic taken with the band (which i will upload soon) and she had to stop me from yelling out “Adam! Remember me! From the phone!!” hahaha. Anyway not to sound too fanboy-ish, but everything after that was kind of a blur, so here are some pics from the latest Blender issue!! More on this evening to come soon…

adam-blender-1.jpg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY