Saturday, December 22, 2007

sd1xmas.jpg

Ah, what a gloriously festive weekend it has been. More about what I did during the day on Saturday in the Christmas eve post, but for now let me catch you up on what the past two evenings have been like. Friday night was Darren’s office party at a local comedy club. As I used to work at the same place as Darren does now, it was rather great to see everyone again and catch up. Plus I looked rather aces in my new fuck me pumps, ace low pocketed jeans, white shirt, black tie and black cardigan (the only ensemble i think it is appropriate to wear a cardigan with fashion fans!). The comics were rather ace, especially one woman whose Enid Blyton jokes I laughed way too loud and knowingly at. However, it was Saturday night that was just a giddy fun evening. Bernice, Daz and I went to see Same Difference at Nightingales. Now there have been a lot of huge pop acts perform there in the past (Sugababes, Sophie Ellis Bextor, Girls Aloud, et al) but i seriously haven’t see the place as packed as it was for the mighty SD. After an introduction from the host (in which a mention of an upcoming appearance from Rhydiculous got resoundingly booed, the silly haired homophobic comment making fool won’t be getting a warm welcome then!) the siblings came on stage (Sean wearing EXACTLY the same as I wore the night before. The crush continues) to a rapturous welcome. And what was lovely was that they seemed absolutely overwhelmed by the reception, and were reduced to tears several times. Darren and I had elbowed our way to the front and I took a plethora of videos and photos. That came out quite well in my humble opinion. They performed all the greats from the show, finishing with All I Want For Christmas Is You (where Sarah touched my hand and Sean shook hands with Darren and winked at him! Swoon!) and an announcement that their debut single on Syco records will be out in early March! What a marv Christmas treat. I’m more addicted than ever… Download our Christmas weekend photo album here!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY