Monday, March 19, 2007

Veronica Mars ~ Miss Mars (and not the Poppostergirl version ;) ) is just one of the beloved tv shows I may be losing this season. Rumour has it that the show my be coming to a close at the end of it’s current (third) season or be bought back four years in the future (something that allegedly would have happened in the third season of the hilarious Popular had it got that far). My adored Entertainment Weekly may have been a bit off with it this year, but I have loved it as always. I hope it does get to come back, but if not I will have three seasons of gems to keep… The remixed theme song is aces though, by the way…

Smallville ~ I’ve always thought Smallville was a bit hit and miss generally throughout it’s first three seasons. Year four was quite dreadful most of the way through, then season five “did a Buffy” and got all good again. This season (six) is mainly invigorated thanks to the addition of Oliver Queen and the Justice Leage, plus having Clark have a purpose in terms of rounding up all the zoners. And Chloe and Jimmy Olsen are just far too adorable for words. Am hoping this comes back, but if not, it’s already the longest running Superman show todate. And how cool would the final episode be if in the last few minutes you get a “three years later” and see Clark entering the Daily Planet building in glasses, hear someone cry help, see him run a phone box and just seconds before the show ends forever, see him rip open his shirt to reveal the ‘S’??? Marv…

Grey’s Anatomy ~ still remains one of my very favourite shows at the moment. I am crushing big time on McDreamy and can’t wait to see what the remainder of the season holds for Meredith and the gang. Has George made a huge mistake in marrying Callie? Does Izzy have to be so right about it – and upfront? Who knew Alex was such a sweetie? (I did actually) This is one show that deserves to run and run. By the way, Natasha Bedingfield did an amazing cover of Chasing Cars on Live Lounge the other day, which you can download below. And I’ve thrown in a couple of bonus covers by Natasha, and then that other band associated with the show – The Fray. I know D’Luv will be most excited about that… ;)

MP3: Natasha Bedingfield – Chasing Cars

MP3: Natasha Bedingfield – The Scientist

MP3: The Fray – Hips Don’t Lie

MP3: The Fray – Eleanor Rigby

Other shows I’m still loving: Desperate Housewives, Heroes, Ugly Betty, Prison Break, Brothers and Sisters

Other shows I’m remaining loyal too, but hoping get better: Lost, Supernatural

Shows I need to catch up on: What About Brian

Shows recommended to me: Dirt, Dresden Files, Dexter, Weeds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY