Friday, March 23, 2007

· The past few days have been horribly busy.

· I fell asleep watching last weeks Ugly Betty on my Archos

· When I woke up I was choking to death with my earphones wrapped around my neck

· I probably could have died

· Waking up dead would be totally rubbish.

· I then couldn’t get back to sleep so read some Harry Potter.

· I fell asleep on Harry Potter – and the dorky inappropriate film version, not the hot inappropriate horse lover one. :O

· Work was dead today – not literally, just hardly anyone in the office.

· So while I was in the office I trawled myspace and came across an act that gave me goosebumps. Simon Curtis/Digital goosebumps.

· He is also tres goodlooking. And called Ryan. That is all I am saying now.

· Be prepared for a feature soon…

· I was misquoted in gaytimes! They said i was called a Gaylord in school!! It was actually homopaul J

· Darren looks well foxy today. If he wasn’t struggling with the tail end of the flu I would nob him over the dinner table.

· But then who would ever want to eat off it again??

· I bought some new socks today. They were from the Gap.

· Is it me or is this quite similar to this J

· Good or bad idea – thezapping photo stories coming soon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY