Thursday, March 29, 2007

Things that you learn on a Thursday…

· It is possible to get through a day at work even when you are more tired than you can remember being in the longest time

· Having a new regular date that you get paid that is 5 days after the old date is a royal pain in the bootie

· I’m not very bootylicious

· Albums are leaking all over the place – the new Nats Beds; Whatshername from the original Sugababes and Disney Mania Volume Five. It’s all good.

· I am REALLY looking forward to The Tudors starting on Showtime on Sunday – even though the website won’t let me in because I am not American. How exclusionary.

· Work is getting increasingly anal about the parking spaces – apparently we now have to fit 7 cars on each side of the car park or else!

· I forgot to watch The Apprentice last night so I am out of the loop – luckily Sky+ kicked in so I can watch it sometime in the “near future”

· I received my last subscription copy of Heat this week – i will not miss it.

· No matter how hard i plan my holiday dates always mean that I miss something – I fly to Florida the day before BWO make their UK live debut and fly back the day before Deborah Gibson personally opens Electric Youth – The Musical in Orlando! GAH!

· I only just realised Patrick Neil Harris is a gayer. This is what happens when you forget to regularly visit Pink Is The New Blog and have a stack of unread Entertainment Weeklys…

· I can;t think of anything else I have learnt today, but I am sure my quest for lifelong learning continues (the labour government will be so proud…)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY