Sunday, March 18, 2007

Dazpants and I in sexy artist mode(i was just told this isn’t a flattering picture of me )

my lovely friends Nick and Kirsty

aces people Cat and Adam

my fabbo hairdressers, Sim-One and Paul matthew Loft Insulation

Soundtrack:

Digital – Get Your Kit Off (Club Mix)

Discotheque – Unsung Hero (Dirty Disco Mix)

Steps – Deeper Shade Of Blue (SleazeSisters Edit)

BWO – Obsession

Army of Lovers – Crucify

Kylie – Excuse My French

Simon Curtis – Put Your Makeup On

Switch22 – Back To The Dancefloor

Dolly Parton – 9to5 (White Label Mix)

Magnus Carlsson – Live Forever

Thezapping – Shine (instrumental piano take that cover!)

Kylie – On The Up

Simon Curtis – Angel (demo)

All in all the evening was a lot of fun. We were very loud, the music went down a storm and it was great to catch up with everyone. I haven’t laughed so hard or so long for ages :) Thanks everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY