Saturday, March 24, 2007

· I tried on about 4 different outfits while planning to go out. Looking good is taking longer as the years go by!

· I still managed to catch the Champion of Champions episode of Dancing On Ice. Duncan was quite good, Stefan Booth was disappointingly rubbish and once again Claire and Kyran ruled the ice. Can’t wait for the live show next Sunday.

· I started off the evening on Buck’s Fizz. It was quite fizzy and the bubbles tickled my nose.

· Bernice and mark came round – poor Bernice and I had to gossip and chatter incessantly in the living room while Mark and Darren got all (se)X-Boxed up in the bedroom

· Darren somehow manages to look effortlessly stunning every bloody Saturday. Git.

· We went to the Loft Lounge first which was far too crowded for my liking so we went to Bar Equator instead. The barman undressed me with his eyeballs which I so did not appreciate!

· I may have tried to sing Dancefloor Officer by Digital to Bernice but it really didn’t work too well and she just stared at me with a weird slightly judgemental look in her eye!

· A drunken old man (who Bernice and I christened Like A Stone a while back) was in The Village and had amazing trouble staying vertical.

· Once he fell without bending by where he was sitting and the second time he fell down the stairs taking a table with him. He fell. Like A Stone.

· It’s so wrong that I spent a good five minutes chuckling loudly at his pratfall.

· Knowing all the line dancing moves to the white label mix of Dolly Parton’s 9to5 isn’t going to win you the respect of all around.

· However, the mash up of Ooh La La and Summer Nights is strangely genius

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY