Monday, November 19, 2007

Oh it was so lovely to wake up all snuggled and warm in the “nook” of darrens back this morning and get out of bed to see the white reflective glow of perfection lightly dusted over the courtyard. I nearly squirted my pre-Christmas glee all over the window! But i didn’t because frankly I have more restraint than that. It made me feel that it really is time to start watching Love, Actually again. I was a bit late for work actually, because I couldn’t work out which scarf went best with my outfit. And the day whizzed by before I knew it! Time seems to go so fast in the precious lead up to Christmas. Still, I may as well use this space to tell you about the exciting things coming up in December on a daily basis on lezaps. From 1st December there will be a daily greeting welcoming to you to the blog from an act featured in these very “pages” this past year, plus probably some other blog world celebs too! There will also be a daily Christmas tune, a tv episode recommendation with a Christmas theme and a look at the best festive films and cds out there. Plus a daily gift recommendation. All this plus the usual daily stuff, a look back at how the pyramid of potential have performed, the unveiling of the 2008 pyramid, the top songs and albums of the year, best of books, tv and film and finally a couple of stellar interviews you won’t want to miss. Blimey, I’m turning myself on with all the excitement. It’s gonna be a Christmas extravaganza you won’t want to miss. AND!! On December 24th you will be able to download the whole thing in glorious PDF magazine format to keep forever!! It’s like I’m Santa and I’m sliding down your hole to give you the best gift ever. God, must I make everything sound filthy?!

The skinny:

  • Picture ~ A glorious representation of the probably forthcoming Britney scent by Simon Curtis
  • Starbucks ~ none. Was too busy. I wept.
  • Reading ~ I gave up on The Christmas Book. Shockingly it was boring. It’s all about the latest in the Spooks Apprentice range
  • Listening ~ Desire by Darin
  • Simpsons ~ the new US one where Marge starts a chain of lady gyms and Homer has his stomach stapled. Not great…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY