Thursday, November 1, 2007

  • Woohoo! Ugly Betty gets wicked on our asses! I’m so glad Henry and Betty are giving it a go, and Justin is back to being a little bit gay. Plus Marc dating a cub? TV’s soapiest hour just gets better and better…
  • I hope the season four curse (see Smallville, Buffy, Gilmore Girls) isn’t hitting Greys Anatomy and Desperate Housewives. I’m not sure if I am enjoying my fave 2 shows less or whether they have lost their sheen a little bit this season…
  • And talking of loosing sheen: What the fuck is up with season 2 Dexter? It seems so dreary and that annoying English accent girl has got to go. No one here talks like that. Ditto Heroes – so off it’s game so far this year (naked Peter notwithstanding) and apparently because viewers aren’t watching it properly and need to educated how. Um, ok. That will get everyone tuning back in in their droves…
  • Gossip Girl is probably shit but I continue to love it and Penn Badgley…
  • I am way behind on Dirty Sexy Money, Chuck andMoronic Woman (ie I watched the premieres and now am waiting to see if they get picked up before I commit to anymore)
  • I probably should have done that with Big Shots and Reaper, but oh well.
  • Pushing Daisies still rocks my world (see pre-amble)
  • Nip Tuck has returned! It’s postmodern irony done right. Woohoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY