Tuesday, November 27, 2007



Ok, here’s the deal. This is just between you and me. I’m seeing someone on the quiet. I don’t want a lot of people to know about it, because actually, the thought of this person physically repulses me. She is skanky and vile and a horrible role model and rude to her fans and constantly got booger sugar up her nose and looks a fright and by liking her music I feel I am enabling her self destructive behaviour. Yes, I am doing Amy Winehouse. Twice in the past few days. And it’s all the Zuton’s fault. Curse them and their infinitely average song made a million times better by Marky boy Ronson and his ace Amy free video. It’s the drug that got me hooked. Rehab always struck me as a bit of a smack round the chops (no not that smack) - cashing in on her “oh poor me i’m an addict” status (Britney’s doing the victim thing with Piece of Me too) and so I distanced myself from the song while deciding it was ok to like Paolo Nutini and Girls Aloud versions of it. Now I am listening with renewed enthusiasm and hating myself for it. She’s even a little bit funny on some songs like Me and Mrs Jones, and sanguine on others like the morose Back In Black and the marvelous Marvin Gaye sampling Tears Dry On Their Own. Basically take the first seven songs, and replace You Know I’m No Good with Valerie, and I’m good to go. Now if only I could stop the self loathing that happens every time i listen to the bloody woman. I’ll be at rehab if anyone needs me…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY