Thursday, November 29, 2007

dsmsanta1.jpg

What’s not to love about my favourite acts doing Christmas material? For the second year in a row, the Killers have come out with a festive tune that manages to be totally them, but also totally seasonal as well. I mean, before I even addressing how much I am into this song after two listens (ooo shiver ~ I just totally got the feeling D’Luv is writing about this the same time as me. How spooly), the cover of the 4 guys as tots at Christmas is worth the entry price to B~Flo land alone. The song itself is very Sam’s Town which is fine by me, and like all good Christmas anthems has about 4 tempo changes and is ridiculously addictive. I’m probably over giddy from another new tune from the boys and the fact that it’s Christmas but for now i stand by gleeful witterings. Plus its for charity, so I’m even more accomodating than usual!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY