Saturday, November 24, 2007

Oh my god, it’s like totally Tracy Turnblad here doing the pre-amble for PaulZaps who like totally loves the story of my life. Hairspray is out on dvd now, and even though the evil Baron Von Darren is making Paul like totally wait to see if it is in his Christmas stocking, it has put him in a totally happy mood, despite the total stress of work! Ohmigod, what about my Link and that High School Musical bitch? I am so getting my baps out for tomorrows post. Oh, here are some things Paul and I are totally loving and making us happy at the moment:

  • Oh wow, i would so swim in an integrated pool with Kylie. X is so much fun, but the studio version of White Diamond is a stunningly underplayed ballad. Magnetic Electric is like way fun too…
  • Christmas - it’s only around the corner and its time to start watching movies like The Muppets Christmas Carol, The Holiday and of course the greatest movie of all time, Love, Actually
  • Drake Bell’s song Make Me Happy. It’s all hand claps, melody and gorgeousness wrapped into three minutes of pop goodness.
  • Dan and Serena in pretty much every episode of the gloriously addictive and very bad for you Gossip Girl.
  • The Fast Food Rockers singing I Love Christmas. See, they weren’t totally shit…
  • Paul’s ace weekend coming up - Mika in concert on Friday, family gathering on Saturday, lunch with the very lovely Richard and Carly in the effortlessly timeless Lincoln on Sunday. Link!
  • Can’t Speak French by Girls Aloud really is a disco version of the Wino song Back in Black and bloody amazing with it too. Oh my god, Amy Winehouse has nothing on my hair. What do can compare?!
  • Oh boys are so cute in the new millenium. I gotta travel back in time to my Link soon, but I am a bit breathless over Shayne Ward. Homina, etc.
  • OK, I gotta like totally go now because it’s the corny collins hairspray hour in a moment, and i’m totally doing the pony this week. Or at least pony style with Link. See ya soon!

The skinny:

  • Picture ~ courtesy of wonderful gifts sent in the mail dot com!
  • Starbucks ~ none, far too busy :(
  • Listening ~ Hilary Duff, Gypsy Woman
  • Reading ~ Still on The Spook’s Battle
  • Simpsons ~ Homer tries to break a world record with a human pyramid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY