Sunday, May 1, 2011


I usually do a whole blog catching up on new songs/acts from the week on a Sunday. I'm not doing that today because I'm all tuckered out from an ace gang party night last night where mucho fun and laughs were had set to the dvds of Kylie's Showgirl and Steps' End Of The Road :) Plus I am still in full royal wedding appreciation mode and thought I would share my fave moments from the big day...
  • Here comes the bride ~ so lovely when Kate just glided down that aisle, stands next to William and he tells her how beautiful she looks. It's like every Disney movie come to life :)
  • The balcony (1) ~ oh how delightful was it when Kate comes out onto the balcony and you can see her mouth "oh wow" as she sees thousands of faces below all there to see her...
  • The balcony (2) ~ the first kiss was cute wasn't it? But while the world looked up at the planes flying in honour of the big day over head, a much better kiss was coming and adorned the front page of almost every UK paper the next morning. Smoochtastic!
  • The car ~ How fun to see the couple drive round London in Prince Charles' Aston Martin car. Was great for the crowds, showed their sense of humour and a nice nod to Princess Diana, who loved that car...
  • The first dance ~ no, of course I didn't get to see it, but my new obsession (UK So You Think You Can Dance) had an elegant and effortlessly delightful waltz on (above) which I'm imagining was just the same as the royal number :)
Top 21 songs of the week:


21 ~ The Wanted, Gold Forever
20 ~ Lady Gaga, Born This Way (RE)
19 ~ Love Generation, I Dance Alone
18 ~ Shayne Ward, Close To Close
17 ~ Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Starlight (NE)
16 ~ Nerina Pallot, Put Your Hands Up (NE)
15 ~ Joe McElderry, Feel The Fire
14 ~ Scissor Sisters, Sex & Violence
13 ~ Same Difference, Best Mistake
12 ~ Andrea Lewis, She
11 ~ Lady Gaga, Judas
10 ~ Brandon Flowers, Was It Something I Said?
09 ~ Westlife, I Will Reach You
08 ~ Rochella Danishei, Never Been Kissed
07 ~ Kylie, Put Your Hands Up
06 ~ Take That, Happy Now
05 ~ The Feeling, Set My World On Fire
04 ~ Eric Saade, Popular
03 ~ Maroon 5, Is There Anyone There
02 ~ Elouise, Born This Way
01 ~ Sara Ramirez, The Story (4 weeks)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY