Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"It's Gonna Rain" - Eric Saade.

By the way, this chart is being rewritten almost on a daily basis, so even I don't know what's coming next!

Anyway, into the top 40 now...Funny how you can change your mind about things. Initially I thought "Manboy" was trashy and tacky, but after a weekend of non-stop-radio-saturation airplay in Gothenburg, resistence was futile and I finally jumped on the Eric Saade bandwagon. What followed was actually a rather good debut pop album - "It's Gonna Rain" was my favourite track, and is a typical uptempo Swedish pure pop song. Which can only be a good thing.

Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHe-K4gwaHw

I don't know where his career will go from here on, but don't bet against him appearing again at MF in the next year or two...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY