Thursday, March 26, 2009

Forgive me if I'm not 100% excited about the pending Spandau Ballet reunion. (And before you say anything, I was a big fan of the band in the 1980s, so I'm not just just making a cheap shot before you ask).

The split was one of the most acrimonious band-splits I can remember, yet suddenly the differences are all put aside for a reunion tour which is predicted to make an estimated £12 million for the reformed Spandau Ballet. So forgive me if I feel a tad sceptical.

Tonight I checked 'Planet Sound' (a daily must-see on Channel 4 teletext, for British TV viewers) which announced the tour dates and the ticket prices. £45 to £60 per ticket. Now I'm not being a cheapskate, but isn't it all a bit too much? For a band which, just a few years ago, couldn't even bear to be in the same courtroom as each other never mind stand and play on the same stage?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY