Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Now that the MF 2009 songs are all in the public domain, as it were, I got to thinking just how many of these I will actually continue to play after the contest is over.

Verdict: not many, as it turns out.

So what's on my list?

"Stay The Night"
"Jag Tror På Oss" (don't laugh!!)
"Hope and Glory"
"Tick Tock" (I really like this now, more than I thought I would)
"1000 Miles"
"The Queen"
"Baby Goodbye"
"Higher"

Oh well I suppose 8 out of 32's not that bad....and you may ask where's "You're Not Alone", but I don't really think it's up there with the BWO greats and I can't see it getting out of Andra Chansen.

Anyway what's with the mania about "La Voix"? I know people are fed up with the same old song representing Sverige year after year, but this just isn't doing it for me at all. I can't really get the hysteria over "Love Love Love" either, it's ok but doesn't really hit the heights you'd expect it to.

I'll post my Andra Chansen predictions later in the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY