Sunday, March 29, 2009

Come close my children. Speak of this to no-one and forsaketh me not. What I am about to tell you is both shocking and awe inspiring. Oh bollocks. That is my pre-prepared back from the dead speech, not my back from holiday speech. Oops. Anyway, I got back late last night, and it was rather lovely actually to have a whole week with no computers, phone, internet, etc. Strangely liberating. I shall do a full post on the holiday tomorrow, but for now here is a little teaser. Tragically, two of the following statements are true occurences of this holiday with only one being made up :(

  1. A woman piddled herself - literally - right in front of darren and I
  2. A young lady threw up on my shoes
  3. A drunken bar owner unbuttoned his shirts and tugged on his nipple clamps trying to seduce me.
All will be revealed shortly. On with what I apparently missed this very week...

  • Blimey. Everyone and his mom made a music video this week for the public to enjoy. Lily Allen and her ode to crap shags in Not Fair, Girls Aloud with no dancing robots in Untouchable and Take That (above) with a butchered edit of The Garden. The video is quite nice, a bit Back For Good - though - like Untouchable - you are probably best off sticking to the album version. Magnif.
  • I knew I liked Just Jack for a reason. Not only is he woefully underrated as a purveyor of finely crafted pop tunes, but he has excellent opinions on popstars too. Now to be fair he probably hates Same Difference too, but for now I will revel in ANYONE in the world actually sharing my gaga opinion!!
  • The charts went a bit crap didn't they? First of all Pet Shop Boys miss the top ten altogether with Love Etc (no comma) and then don't even get a number one album, being kept off the top spot by Ronan Keating. It's a crime against music.
  • Ryan Ferrada, god love im, has gone even more slutty and dirty. It's a Ryan I can totally get down with. He has two new ace songs on his myspace - Room 501 which apparently is about orgies, and Liquid Love, well if I really need to explain what that's about then you should probably go ask your folks about the birds and the bees. Or watch this video.
  • Albums galore I have loved on holiday (and on coming back). Mans Zelmerlow = very good. BWO = very good. Kevin Borg = quite good. Erik Hassle = very good. And of course lovely John reminded me of the new Indigo Girls album, which I am already appreciating.
  • Finally, talking of Mans Zelmerlow (i question sometimes whether he is human, such a perfect specimen of a man he is), rumour has it he may be taking a part in Chicago. IN LONDON!! (thanks PPG). While indeed I am sure he can turn his knack to any role, he may indeed be better suited to Link in Hairspray, or perhaps Fiyero in Wicked. But I'll take Mans wherever I can get him :)

TOP 21 SONGS OF THE WEEK:

21 ~ Alesha Dixon, Breathe Slow
20 ~ The Saturdays, Just Can't Get Enough
19 ~ Take That, The Garden (NE)
18 ~ Simon Curtis/Victoria Justice, On The Wings of a Dream
17 ~ Girls Aloud, Untouchable
16 ~ Lily Allen, Not Fair (NE)
15 ~ Kelly Clarkson, My Life Would Suck Without You
14 ~ Simon Curtis/Victoria Justice, The Things We Do For Love (NE/VID)
13 ~ Infernal, Redefinition
12 ~ The Days, No Ties
11 ~ Lenka, Trouble Is A Friend
10 ~ McFly, Last Song
09 ~ Sugababes, Every Heart Broken
08 ~ Taylor Swift, Love Story
07 ~ Deborah Gibson, Already Gone
06 ~ Pet Shop Boys, Love etc.
05 ~ Same Difference, All Roads Lead To Heaven
04 ~ Kevin Borg, With Every Bit of Me
03 ~ Alcazar, Stay The Night
02 ~ Mans Zelmerlow, Hope and Glory
01 ~ BWO, You're Not Alone (4 weeks)

Coming this week: The Holiday Diaries part god knows whatever; Things that make me euphoric; some new artists...
Coming sometime maybe: Album reviews of Kevin, Mans, Bwo, Indigo Girls, Erik Hassle and several others...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY