Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Maroon 5 and Rihanna do MTV

It would be remiss of me to pass up an opportunity to feature a video with Adam Levine. Even if it does feature Rihanna. Though I will let you into a little secret... If I Never See Your Face Again has totally made me re-evaluate my opinion of pop strumpet in the making Rihanna. I've even starting singing Disturbia and Shut Up And Drive. Anyway, the radio remix of this collabed up single that made my top 12 songs of the year so far list has finally been performed live and Rihanna looks bloody gorgeous and struts round the stage like a seasoned pro. Which I suppose she is. Adam, just smoulders in a Fox Mulder type way and shows that, yes indeed, wearing black works - but only if you mix it up a bit! The white v neck tshirt is a lovely contrast without going to OTT and the bonus is that it draws the eye down to the crotch area (how pervy). By the way, while the radio mix seems perfect for Maroon 5 fans, there is a much more electro-dancey remix floating around (possibly here for a very limited time) that seems more geared to the Rihanna audience. Both of course are magnificent. Ah how i love LeVine and LeFive...

More Maroon here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY