Friday, October 23, 2009

No no, I haven't gone gorgeous in a suit on the rocks of the beaches of Gran Can. More on that pic in a mo, but first just a quickie this week (ooo that's what he said, etc.) - being away on holiday is lovely and relaxing and I'm sure I will be telling you all about it shortly whether you want to hear it or not (say you do or my fragile ego will shatter onto the floor like that badly placed White Russian. I still mourn it. The White Russian, not my ego). While I've been busy investing a little time in new albums from Mr Hudson, The Saturdays, Alexandra, Blake Lewis, Dragonette and Faydee, the one album that I keep returning to because it best suits my "sit back relax and chill as I thrill" mood (bonus points if you know what song those lyrics are from!) is the ever so gorgeous to look at and listen to Daniel Boys. If you haven't checked out his album So Close yet, you are missing out on some gorgeous tunes. I insist you at least have a little toe dabble right away! Or at least gaze for a while at the picture above and dreamily sigh :P

So i'll be back on Sunday with the latest X Factor news and gossip and then probably sometime next week catching up on everything I've missed! Has the Robbie album leaked? Are Westlife back? Do the Sugababes still exist? Is Jan Moir still a rancid old bitch? These and other questions will all become apparent in the fullness of time! It's a bit of transition time once I return - only one week left in my current job before I go to be Director of Operations for a national charity. Scary! I also really do need to pull my finger out with the novels I'm working on and stop pussyfooting around. I've said it before, but this time I'm all motivated and determined. So that may mean slightly less posting again for a while (though i do miss the daily rants about life I used to do back on thezapping - they may return in some form, though maybe not here). And then Christmas!! So lots to do. Hope you'll stick around :)

TOP 21 SONGS OF THE WEEK:


21 ~ Mini Viva, I Left My Heart in Tokyo
20 ~ Madonna, Celebration
19 ~ Shakira, She Wolf
18 ~ BWO, Love Comes Crashing Down
17 ~ Whitney Houston, Million Dollar Bill
16 ~ Mariah Carey, I Want To Know What Love Is
15 ~ Sugababes 3.0, About A Girl (NE - blame in on Bar Tubos!)
14 ~ Alexandra Burke, Bad Boys
13 ~ Alphabeat, The Spell
12 ~ The Dolly Rockers, Boys Will Be Boys
11 ~ Leona Lewis, Happy
10 ~ Madonna, Revolver
09 ~ Mika, Blame It On The Girls
08 ~ Robbie Williams, Bodies
07 ~ Nerina Pallot, Real Late Starter
06 ~ Little Boots, Earthquake (VID)
05 ~ JLS, Everybody In Love
04 ~ Blake Lewis, Heartbreak On Vinyl
03 ~ The Killers, A White Demon Love Song
02 ~ William Young, Hopes and Fears
01 ~ Darin, Viva La Vida (2 weeks)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY