Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Finally I'm getting round to Turkish things on the blog - sorry for the delay folks :) anyway what follows is a list of songs which will always remind me of my recent holiday in Icmeler. Some are current, and some aren't - whilst out enjoying the nightlife I felt as if I'd gone into a Europop timewarp, which was great fun :)))))

I took my radio with me and played it constantly in the hotel room, where we had a brilliant soundtrack of lots of radio stations playing uptempo Turkish pop tunes - Power Turk was probably my favourite station and thanks to the good old internet, the experience continues at www.powerturk.com. There was also Metro FM (http://www.metrofm.com.tr/) which played more international chart pop.

So here's my summer holiday soundtrack for 2009!!

Hotel Room Service/I Know You Want Me - Pitbull (Hotel Room is probably the song for us from this holiday - great party fun)

I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas (soundtrack to party time in Dream Boys)

Sexy B**** (not the "Chick" version!!) - David Guetta & Akon (ditto)

Poker Face - Lady GaGa (she's the new Rihanna - every holiday we go, she's everywhere)

Alice, Who The **** is Alice - Gompie (it never fails, does it? Even after all these years)

Country Roads/I Will Survive - Hermes House Band (tonight we're gonna party like it's 1998)

Turn Me On - Kevin Little (For very personal and hilarious reasons. All I'll say is, it involves a very hot waiter...!!!!)

Angels - Robbie Williams (you know it's after midnight when they play this :( )

Kalinka (this turns up in every waiter-show in town)

Ayo Technology - Katerine (IMHO not a patch on Milow's version, but heard it a few times)

I've Had The Time of My Life - Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes (another song from Dream Boys' big Dirty Dancing finale)

Cha Cha Slide - DJ Casper (I should feel very ashamed that I know all the words???!!!)

Bu Böyle - Sertab Erener (yes the one and only 2003 ESC winner. Classy pop song)

Evlenmeliyiz - Hadise (can't be bothered with Dum Tek Tek, but this is very catchy)

Oh and we even heard Alexander Rybak's "Fairytale" at a stop-off on our last night on the way to the airport!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY