Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Been unable to devote much time to the blog since the beginning of May - the Dublin trip, then preparing for the Riga trip, then the Riga trip, then catching up with lots of other stuff after returning home, then not feeling well last week....but now I'm determined that normal service will be resumed. Parts 1 and 2 of The Riga Diaries should finally be published on here later tonight, and I'm hoping that over the next week I'll get some charts updates and a couple of album reviews done as well.

Oh, and Euro 2008 is on the way. I'm very excited about this, as I just love this tournament, so expect a few football-y type things on here during June.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY