Sunday, May 6, 2007

The post party pre-amble...

Simon and Mark (blurvision)

(Darren and Liam - more blurvision)

(Leona and I non blurred! Finally!)

Thank God for long Bank Holiday weekends. As I feel delicate like sugar today. The weekend was quite crazy. Let’s run you through it in bullet point format. It’s my favourite format...

· Saturday started off with a spring clean – chucking out years of junk. Should’ve taken 2 hours, took 7!!

· Finally, when we were finished and took 4 bags of rubbish down to be recycled, I got to go into town and go to Starbucks. Which was as yum as ever...

· I walked past a market stall, selling Little Britain buttons/badges with “witty” slogans on when you pushed them ~ as I minced past, this young lad selling them, pushed the button and this one badge then repeatedly said “I’m The Only Gay In The Village”. He asked if I wanted to buy it for two quid. The audacity!

· Stefan from Switch22 says I am lucky that he didn’t target me with the badge that said “I’m a la-ady!”. Cheek :P

· Darren got a sexy new hair cut that caused movement in the underpants front area...

· Parties are quite expensive, the food we bought from Marks and Spencers and booze from Tesco added up to a pretty penny. I hope you appreciate you wine guzzling friends of mine :P

· Simon and Mark came up from London for the party early so we got to hang out with them. Simon is lovely all over and of course Mark always has perfect hair. Showing us up as hottest couple at the party... gits ;)

· Our apartment is lovely, but when it hosts 20 of your closest friends it gets quite warm. Stupid lack of air conditioning that will need to be rectified by the summer...

· I feel the game of spin the bottle/truth and dare was a mistake...

· ...particularly when Bernice ran outside in just a bra, Darren flashed his “for Paul’s eyes only” bits and then snogged a bird :O

· I was the perfect host mingling between my guests like thrush spreading at a brothel. Which is possibly the most revolting metaphor ever.

· The strawberries and cream liquor vodka was strangely gross and enticing at the same time. Like Ryan Seacrest.

· As you can see, most of the photos came out well dodgy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY