Thursday, May 10, 2007

I need a bit of classical music in my pop, but I’m not particularly yearning to buy a boat load of that Josh Groban. I was probably the only person under, er, 34 who was sad that G4 had split up due to arguments over the buffet. I really liked their comedy pop-opera stylings and if you put the best cover versions of all three albums together onto one collection, it would be a rather decent collection of songs. Until I get off my ass to do that, I think I need to embrace the extreme RAR-ness and genius pop-classical vibes of identical twins Ryan and Dan. Their songs are infused with a clear understanding of classical elements of opera music mixed with their distinctive vocal styling that is both soulful and uplifting. Deep baritones are my favourite and they wrap their way around memorable tunes rich in lyrical goodness and gorgeous instrumentation. It may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but if you like Live for Love by Antony Callea or My New Dawn by Daniel Kirkley then it’s more than likely you’ll be whipping out your teacups before you can say milk and sugar please...

LINK: RyanDan’s myspace site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY