Friday, September 3, 2010

It's been quite a lovely week away in the tranquil remote rural prettiness of (uh) Uckfield. Sure, the internet connection has been quite ghastly so I haven't quite managed to do some of the almost pre-prepared blogs I had planned on (Gravitonas and Darin, your time is coming!). And sure, the tranquil calm of a Pimms & lemonade on the verandah overlooking a gorgeous woodland meadow has been interrupted by a fox pouncing on the pheasants (not cocks as I erroneously identified the pretty little flockers on twitter) and creating hideous carnage. And yeah, watching The Blair Witch Project literally in the middle of nowhere with the trees outside creating weird shadows inside probably wasn't the greatest idea in the world. But all in all, it's been quite a heavenly week. My mind often goes to weird places when I'm in the wilderness and I sort of decided that a brilliant Comic Relief single for 2011 would be the reformation of Bananarama with Lanananeenanoonoo on the song embedded above. How festive and fabulous would that be? Can someone please PLEASE make this happen?! For now though, because I am totally out of the pop music loop, why not check out my fave songs of the week (yes, I'm devastated at the rumours that a #2 smash on my chart for Same Difference isn't parlaying into the same success in the top 40 UK charts :/ Though yay for the news at Scandipop) and you can tell me what i've missed (or just read this post at PosterGirl)....



Top 21 Songs of the week

21 ~ Brandon Flowers, Crossfire
20 ~ Kylie, All The Lovers
19 ~ Same Difference, Shine On Forever
18 ~ Gabriella Cilmi, Love Me Cos You Want To
17 ~ Bright Light x2, Love Part II
16 ~ Alesha Dixon, Drummer Boy
15 ~ Maroon 5, Misery
14 ~ Mcfly, Party Girl
13 ~ Amy Meredith, Lying
12 ~ Ace of Base, All For You
11 ~ Elouise, Winner Takes It All (NE)
10 ~ Kelly Rowland, Shake Them Haters Off
09 ~ Sophie Ellis Bextor, Not Giving Up On Love
08 ~ Eric Saade, Masquerade
07 ~ Scissor Sisters, Any Which Way
06 ~ Maroon 5, Give A Little More
05 ~ Kylie, Get Outta My Way (VID ABOVE)
04 ~ DeeDee, Balls
03 ~ Darin, Lovekiller
02 ~ Robbie Williams, Shame
01 ~ Gravitonas, Religious (2 weeks)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY