Tuesday, September 21, 2010


Andreas Johnson is releasing new compilation "Tour Edition" containing all his biggest hits (and his duo with Carola "One Love" as well, ah, this is spicy question after all drama around this song). I haven't manage to put my hands on this album so can't write review about it but I guess I'm just like you really eager to get completely new stuff from Andreas as the last time when we've got original studio album from him was in 2005 (after the album "Mr Johnson, Your Room is on Fire" Andreas released re-edition, gretest hits collection and jazz-covers album). I can wait a little bit more as Andreas totally compensates lack of new songs with completely genial new single "Solace" that was presented earlier as soundtrack to Swedish TV-show "Biggest loser" and is released at "Tour Edition" as well. I don't know what is the most amazing thing about this song, rising powerful start of the song carrying you without brakes on a highest speed limit on a highway, tragic and beautiful keys of verse or epic chorus blowing, burning and breaking down everything around. This is massive and this is what I really-really recommend you to listen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY