Saturday, April 19, 2008

Another week has passed. Which is quite a strange expression really. Although not when you think about it - it's just I relate that saying to something like passing a kidney stone which is probably quite painful and nasty. My week wasn't like that at all - although it wasn't without it's normal hiccups. Still I don't want to bore you with all that crap (needless to say it involved a family member's mental breakdown and hospitalisation, a new manager at work making a hideously un-pc and somewhat racist comment at his first staff meeting, lots and lots of driving, and finally the legendary but i can't explain why to you phrase "he's not going to call me a bitch again is he?") so I will just get on with the post...


  • Woohoo! TV is back! Now don't get me wrong, I do have a life, but I am thrilled to have shows like Desperate Housewives, Lost, The Office, The Tudors (with it's jam packed breakneck speed 3rd episode, i was left a bit breathless. Better than headless I guess), Brothers and Sisters and of course the lovely boys of Gossip Girl back on the small screen where they belong...You know you love it! xoxo, etc...
  • Talking of tv (and i do. Often!)... brillo cable channel Current TV is hosting a Future Superpowers season, looking at the cultures and lifestyles of different countries. The most intruiging of these is the China entry, airing 21st April at 9pm GMT featuring just a regular bloke - Barry Cox - who, sick of his 9-5 existence learnt Chinese, became a popular Canto-pop love song singer and now earns £1000 per hour for his performances as well as the adulation of many screaming fans. How brilliant does that sound? Plus bonus! It's presented by the entirely too edible Scott Logan. Check it out on Channel 193 (Sky) or Channel 155 (Virgin Media). Now to wangle an interview with the fascinating sounding Barry Cox...
  • Oh my. As if Adem (with an E) wasn't brilliant enough with his willy pointing pictures, his much mentioned friend Ben has a blog up which is both glorious and marvelous in the very extreme.
  • Yuri has gone and redecorated. It's always good to have something phallic looking on the side of your blog. I must remedy that on mine soon!!
  • Oh my days! Brillo fizzypop and XO approved girl group The Pipettes have gone through a MAJOR line up change. I slightly less eagerly anticipate the second album now...
  • Everybody (and i mean EVERYBODY) has written about the new Kylie promo which is cheaper looking than the BeFour promo I posted the other day...
  • I'm sad that AcerBen has called time on Pop Unlimited :(
  • It's probably very wrong that I am excited about the release of this granny fave tv show from the 90s on DVD, but i care not! It's Kyle Chandler! With a pussy!
  • Darren's favourite bar has had a bit of a refurb and very foxy looking it is too. That bed on the gallery page says "ooo i'm comfortable" but also "I'm gonna show you a good time"...
  • Finally, oh my days! Deborah Gibson has a stalker. And i know him! Or know of him! He was the taxi driver who took Darren and I from Barcelona airport to our hotel for our homomoon a couple of years back! His cab was covered in Deb stuff! Uh, it's a small world after all :O

The top 21 fizzypoptastic songs for week ending 2oth April 2008

21 ~ Duffy, Warwick Avenue
20 ~ Jonathan Fagerlund, Playing Me
19 ~ Sugababes, Denial
18 ~ Girls Aloud, Can't Speak French
17 ~ Alphabeat, 10,000 Nights of Thunder (N/E)
16 ~ Blake Lewis, Got To Get Her
15 ~ David Jordan, Sun Goes Down
14 ~ Kylie, In My Arms (N/E)
13 ~ Alphabeat, Fascination
12 ~ Leona Lewis, Better in Time
11 ~ David Jordan, Move On (N/E)
10 ~ The Last Shadow Puppets, Age of Understatement (N/E)
09 ~ Jason Mraz, I'm Yours (08)
08 ~ Shayne Ward, Stand By Your Side
07 ~ Mariah Carey, Touch My Body
06 ~ Jesse McCartney, Leaving
05 ~ Sergey Lazarev, Flyer
04 ~ BWO, Lay Your Love On Me
03 ~ Madonna, Four Minutes
02 ~ Rondegal, Just A Minute
01 ~ The Feeling, Without You (3 weeks)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY