Wednesday, April 30, 2008



Now I'm no expert on european pop, and I often marvel at how Poppostergirl, Dontstopthepop and Troy can keep up with it all. Nick AlienHits knows all the decent euro acts and has introduced me to many over the years, way before popjustice gets it's hands on them. So below are 3 reviews of albums/eps that have particularly stood out for me these past couple of weeks. I've chosen best boy, best girl and best group, though I have to say I am totally enjoying the latest albums by Sanna Nielsen, Charlotte Perelli and Sister Love, though I am saving my thoughts on those for Eurospecial 2 coming next week. Anyway, I have disabled comments on today's three albums so all comments can be collated here ;)

Other recent europop reviews from the fizzypoppingpast:

BWO ~ Pandemonium
September ~ Dancing Shoes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY