Friday, January 5, 2007

Ugly Betty starts here tonight in the UK, but thanks to the magic of uTorrent, I have already enjoyed the first half of the season and love it I certainly do. And can I just say how freaking happy I am that (recurring guest spot it only may be at this point) Christopher Gorham is finally on a hit show. He was charmingly dorky on Popular, overly brooding on Odyssey 5 and loveably loser-ish on Out of Practice. However, it was Jake 2.0 that made me think, oh this guy needs to be a star. If it were on the UPN now, this one season wonder would be the perfect companion piece to Veronica Mars next season when the Gilmore Girls inevitably and tragically finishes this season. In fact, revive Jake – show the first season over the summer, beef up the ongoing story line for a season 2 relaunch and you've got the smartest pair of shows on the box back to back. God I miss this totally fun Spider-man without the costume superhero spy drama. See how perfect it is for today's televisual climate?!?
.
LINK: Jake 2.0 fansite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY