Tuesday, January 23, 2007


Hurrah! Today is the lovely, sexy, funny and all round good egg DazPlacenta's birthday. He is... as old as you think he is and maybe a little younger than you think he is if you want to put him in a bad mood. After a night of lubricated snuggling, we both were wide awake at 2.30am so my little DazPenisPlanter caught up on Coronation St while I watched Ugly Betty in bed. Then went back to snooze for some serious spooning! Then I got up well early to call British Airways to see what i can do about my ticket to NYC (translation: nothing until Thursday - so I can get to NYC but can't get back! Hurrah!). No point yelling at the bloke on the phone (it's the fat cats at the top I'm mad at!) so just accepted it and decided to carry on as normal with holiday plans. Then had a nice day with la Pants - i got him tickets to the Sound of Music in London, a foxy new coat, some audio books, a tom tom GPRS thingy for the car and some other guff I can't really remember right now :) Anyway a super day was had by all. Happy Birthday Dave (don't ask) you are well in for some tender expression of love later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY