Monday, January 22, 2007

Well after Simon scored 93 points and last week Gavin "charted" somewhat lower with Brave scoring a still respectable 60 points, it is time to see what my favourite superheroes can do with their rather excellent track Back To The Dancefloor. I chose this song as the next release from my fictitious record company as after the cool pop of Simon and the classic pop of Gavin, I felt that this windy and enough to freeze your nipples off chilly January needed some out and out balls to the wall, pedal to the metal fun pop. And i chose this song as the "first release" from the boys because it has everything a decent pop tune needs. A little bit of novelty, some faux rapping, some kicking beats and a chorus that makes your love gusset quiver. Can't take my word for it? Then check out what these lovely people had to say...
.
Veronica Mars/Google Girl ~ "Back To The Dancefloor" is a slick dancefloor-oriented (of course) pop track with some rapidfire verses. I still think sampling the movie opening theme is hilarious.
NickAlienHitster ~ I love this track. In fact, I might even go so far to say that this is my favorite Switch 22 song I've heard so far. I don't particularly think it's single-worthy, but it is a fantastic electro-dance workout. There's a real freewheeling sense to it, yet it still manages to be delicious pop. If these guys can find their breakout track I think they could be big. While Back To The Dancefloor isn't quite what they need, it does show that they are definitely on the right track.
.
You can stream Back To The Dancefloor at Switch22's myspace page or by clicking onto myspace page where it will remain my chosen song this very week. And of course as usual you can vote for the song by clicking on the link below (take my poll) and mark it out of five.
.
LINK: Switch22's myspace site
LINK: Switch22's official home page
LINK: Purchase Switch22's debut EP
LINK: Take my poll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY