Saturday, January 20, 2007

Good day to you all! You may well be wondering who the fine looking young dude is above... well, it's the rather lovely Ben Barnes who stars in the History Boys that the magnificent Kirsty and I went to see in London yesterday. And proper bonza it was too. We had a delicious ham and cheese croissant prior to the show and it was the same cast that I saw with K back in October (and that I reviewed here... remember Pinkie's "contentious" review in comments? It was his first ever comment on my site at first and i was like, 'how rude! It's like a complete stranger coming into your house and rubbishing your dvd collection!' Still, i am very magnaminous so I let it pass ;) You can also read my movie review here). We were both completely knackered on the train home though! Although we spiced up the journey by me introducing Kirsty to her first flick through a gay mag - she pretended to read the articles, but I suspect she was eyeing up the half naked fashion models. As you do. Still as Darren and Nick (Kirsty's husband) are away, we were content to drool over pics of Ben Barnes in the History Boys programme to while away the hours - it was a love wee and lady love wee dribble fest ;) But enough about all that - i had a good old clean of the house today and sorted out our dvd cupboard, as well as a visit to the folks and a bit of shopping. Lovely... Right, on with the post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY