Sunday, July 25, 2010


Oh I've been a right moody cow bag of late, and that can't have been much fun if you have been visiting me here or on twitter. I apologise. My identity theft is all but sorted, the computer is better after a hideous virus stripped it of it's dignity (and ability to work properly), and a good long sleep today seems to make the world seem better :) Plus I attended the lovely wedding of Lydia and Tom yesterday which was just heavenly. The weather just about stayed nice for them, Lydia looked all sorts of Audrey Hepburn elegant and the event was just a delight from start to finish. I don't really have much more to say with this catch up, but I'll add some photos soon and get up to date with what's happening in the music world asap :) Oh, the charts are below. Let me know what you think :P My piano cover of Can't Stop Love is a corker and perfect for yesterday's sentiments :) So yes, the number 3 song is dedicated to Tom & Lydia :) PS (one of the pictures is horribly off centre - if anyone can do a good editing job on it I will love you forever. I am re-loading all old programmes onto laptop but may take a while!!)

Top 21 songs of the week:


21 ~ Bjorn Johan Muri, Circles
20 ~ Chanee & N'Evergreen, In A Moment Like This
19 ~ Gabriella Cilmi, Love Me Cos You Want To (NE)
18 ~ Simon Curtis, Beat Drop
17 ~ The Bang Bang Club, Chemistry
16 ~ Ola, All Over The World
15 ~ Le Kid, Mercy Mercy
14 ~ Scissor Sisters, Any Which Way
13 ~ McFly, Party Girl
12 ~ Bright Lightx2, Love Part II
11 ~ Dirty Disco, White Room
10 ~ Kylie, Get Outta My Way
09 ~ Kylie, All The Lovers
08 ~ Eric Saade, It's Gonna Rain
07 ~ Same Difference, Shine On Forever
06 ~ Magic Numbers, Pulse
05 ~ Amy Meredith, Lying
04 ~ Brandon Flowers, Crossfire
03 ~ Darin, Can't Stop Love
02 ~ Darin, Lovekiller
01 ~ Maroon 5, Misery (4 weeks)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY