Thursday, March 27, 2008

"Just A Minute" - Rongedal: and it takes just a minute to enjoy the sheer catchiness of this song!!
"Love In Stereo" - Ola: better than Sibel. Don't you agree?
"Lay Your Love On Me" - BWO: come on, let's start a campaign to get this released over here!!
"Bang On The Piano" - Jack McManus: catchy, radio-friendly tune by yet another talented curly-haired singer-songwriter...
"Black and Gold" - Sam Sparro: my 'single of the year' so far, and good news this week as it's gone into the UK chart at no. 23. Can't wait for his album.
"I'm Good I'm Gone" - Lykke Li: will review her album on this here blog very soon. 'New Robyn' tag may be justified if this is anything to go by.
"Homecoming" - Kanye West featuring Chris Martin: got the iPod on shuffle again this week, and it likes this a lot. And so, still, do I.
"If Only" - KT Tunstall: I'm still not a fan, but I liked this song for a while and didn't know who it was. That's two of her songs I've liked now.
"Fascination" - Alphabeat: still enjoying this, although now completely overlooked by my local radio stations.
"Come On Girl" - Taio Cruz: and this one too, no-one's playing it but I'm making up for it with repeated plays on the iPod.
"Beli Jablan" - Aleksa Jelic & Ana Stajdohar: sometimes you just need a cheesy Serbian disco-pop tune to dance around to. This is it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY