Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hello all and happy Easter to you! I hope you all had lots of fun. The weather has been freezing here in England so Darren and I have been snuggled up watching epic films like King Kong and Carry On Matron. The nasty weather has also given me time to finally finally sort out my blogging. All the pertinent posts from thezapping blogspot and thezapping dot com are now here at my new spiritual home FizzyPop! And if you cast your eyes right, they are all indexed nice and neatly for you to find old posts much easier. After a hideous start to 2008, burn out with the html-difficult zapping and general exhaustion, I feel ready to blog again - so thanks to my friends who have put up with my random posts here for the past month or so. You can now go tell it on the mountain that I have risen again. Or something less sacriligeous. And let me know what you think of the index features!

Coming this week: Some aces news from Simon Curtis; Something VERY exciting in the form of Sergey Lazarev; plus thoughts on Sam Sparro, The Kooks Konk and probably some other stuff.

FIZZYPOP CHART MAGIC w/e 23rd March 2008

21 ~ Sergey Lazarev, Everytime
20 ~ Simon Curtis, Another Heartache
19 ~ Ferras, Hollywood's Not America
18 ~ Kylie, Wow
17 ~ The Feeling, Without You
16 ~ Duffy, Mercy
15 ~ James Blunt, Same Mistake
14 ~ The Feeling, I Thought It Was Over
13 ~ Shayne Ward, Stand By Your Side
12 ~ Sugababes, Denial
11 ~ Jonathan Fagerlund, Playing Me
10 ~ Blake Lewis, Got To Get Her
09 ~ Idina Menzel, Brave
08 ~ Maroon 5, Goodnight Goodnight
07 ~ Girls Aloud, Can't Speak French
06 ~ Alphabeat, Fascination
05 ~ David Jordan, Sun Goes Down
04 ~ Jason Mraz, I'm Yours 08
03 ~ Leona Lewis, Better In Time
02 ~ Jesse McCartney, Leaving
01 ~ Madonna ft Justin Timberlake, 4 Minutes... (New entry/1 week)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY