Sunday, October 14, 2007

  1. Why don’t I just rewind first of all > I woke up ridiculously early so watched last weeks Private Practice and Brothers&Sisters on my archos. I was busy sniffling away and feeling emotional at the baby switch story in PP, and then bloody Justin returns home and I was sobbing away with him and Nora Walker by the end of the episode! I’m sure my gulps woke poor little pants de la Daz up…
  2. I was discussing new Kylie (he hates it) and new Girls Aloud with Simon Curtis and came to the conclusion that Call The Shots seems like they were pissed out of their heads on sambucca in Ibiza and stumbled out of a club into a recording studio slurring “we can do better than thish” – and they have! It’s some kind of miracle (underneath the glitterball…)
  3. I listened to my new music mix cd on the way up to Ollerton and realised that the more backlash there is about the new Kylie track, the more I fall in love with it. Though secretly I wish a double a side of Excuse My French and Love Is The Drug were being released instead…
  4. BWO’s Destiny of Love is fast becoming my favourite song ever by the Swedish act. It’s just so achingly beautiful. Equally, Another Heartache by Simon Curtis is tugging at my heartstrings, not least for it’s lovely piano and flawless vocal…
  5. Songs with home in the title that are better than Home by Westlife = What I Love About Home by Journey South (a little bit) and Won’t Go Home Without You by M5 (a huge amount better).
  6. Happy Birthday & Flipside by The Click Five and When Did Your Heart Go Missing & I Should Have Been After You by Rooney are incredibly catcy pop rock songs that I have entirely underestimated in the past…
  7. I was cock blocked by an incredibly slow truck for about 4 miles on a winding country road. I sensibly kept a distance but oh boy was the air blue in the car. I can swear like a fucking sailor when I want to…
  8. Despite that I still got to the meeting early, met up with my colleague and we went to get a coffee. She asked why I was playing a Jamiriqoui cover version that was sung by a 9 year old girl or a strangled chipmunk!! It was neither, it was indeed Me Myself I by Darren Hayes. I nearly peed myself chortling…
  9. The meeting was rubbish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY