Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Oh look. I am back, even though the site is somewhat of a work in progress still! At some point all the old cutenews and blogger posts will be on here in beautiful date order, and looking neat and tidy. But as for now, it’s all about moving forward not looking back! So if you spot any glitches if you could email me that would be great. Marv. Thanks. Anyway, as this is a super spiffy hallowe’en special post I will begin by catching you folks up with what happened at the weekend, when Mr Panteloons and I went to ScareFest at Alton Towers (think Six Flags my US compadres)…

  • We arrived Friday afternoon to all the staff dressed up in their most ghoulish costumes. It was hard to take the check in girl seriously when she was taking my credit card details.
  • Darren had not been impressed with my hallowe;en themed cd I had forced him to listen to in the car on the way up. I personally thought it was freaking brilliant (see below).
  • We went to the indoor water park first, which was like totally delish. We spent a good couple of hours slipping and sliding around and going around the most ridiculously fast lazy river I have ever come across.
    1. True scare number one: The amount of insanely good looking lifeguards there were on duty. I was light headed from breathing in so much…
    2. True scare number two: the prices at the restaurant :P
    3. True scare number three: We went into the spooky themed Room 13, which was frankly more scary than the whole of that dire 1408 movie put together. Bumps, shrieks and ghostly happenings are fine, but when you are chased by a 6ft6 mummy screaming “Kissy kissy” and grabbing at your ass, you would run like the wind too (the rumours that I screamed like a little baby girl ~ ooo Mis-teeq ref ~ are completely unsubstantiated!)
    4. True scare number four: The outdoor-in-the-dark Field of a Thousand Screams maze was both ingenious and genuinely chilling. Walking round a corn field being chased by zombies at night is not good for my heart. Snivelling snot all over the place a la Blair Witch Project is not good for my image.
    5. True scare number five: realising I am a total wuss.
  • Saturday, the luck of the devil was with us ~ not only did we get to go on most of the major rides without queueing, but the two big rides (Air and Rita Queen of Speed) broke down just after we had got off them. Eek!
  • Plus we were behind some quite funny kids in a queue – 2 fourteen year old lads on a date, and their older sisters and their boyfriends (from what I could work out). They played classic games like “If you had to choose one – fucked up the arse for ten minutes or eating a shit”. How lovely. For reference, all the guys choose the arse option. Good move dudes.
  • More luck of the devil – as we finally left, after a day of being tossed and jerked, it started raining! Sheesh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY