Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Oh how absolutely super the spa weekend. Darren and I were plucked, primped, pampered and preened over. It was all very lovely. Our room was actually this really pretty 2 storey log cabin with a hot tub, outdoor sauna on the balcony and a cute little patio barbecue area. We got an absolutely delicious organic breakfast each morning. We had an enormous amount of fun at the indoor waterpark, with it’s raging rapids, water slides and lazy river. (Although we both got a boo-boo in there – Darren when he stepped out of the raft at the bottom of the waterslide and slipped over into the jet of water shooting back up the slide to slow the rafts down, and ended up colliding with the next raft [teehee] and when going down a particularly rough bit of rapids my swimming shorts got all twisted round me knackers nearly groiniating me and making me look like I was wearing speedos...)The spa was gorgeous – i particularly enjoyed the sea salt bath and the Japanese steam room (i’ve never sweated so much!) We had a very tasty barbecue courtesy of Darren and some organic burgers. We snuggled up in front of a log fire watching Chicken Run. We retired to the bedroom, where i sweated some more and got my second facial of the day. It was utterly lovely and serene. And now as I type this on Sunday night, I am ironing my clothes for work. Dreams can come true and then it’s back to reality, with nothing but treasured memories. Oh god, I’m a Kodak commercial...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY