Saturday, October 13, 2007

Loveable scamps. Scrummy ragamuffins. Oh how i have coined many a phrase for the incorrigible rogues that are McFly. I notice their greatest hits package tracklisting is on line, and as so often happens with greatest hits of acts I love, I am not happy. Not happy at all. First of all, it’s so padded with unnecessary tracks (why do artists feel they must pack out all of the 70 minutes on an album??) A much sleeker version would probably draw in more casual fans, as most people will have all the tracks anyway. Here is what I think it should look like...

Disc One:

  1. 5 Colours In Her Hair
  2. Obviously
  3. That Girl
  4. Room On The Third Floor
  5. All About You
  6. I’ll Be Ok
  7. I Wanna Hold You
  8. Ballad of Paul K
  9. Please Please
  10. Star Girl
  11. Sorry’s Not Good Enough
  12. Transylvania
  13. The Heart Never Lies
  14. The Way You Make Me Feel
  15. Don’t Wake Me Up

Bonus Disc (Limited Edition):

  1. You’ve Got A Friend
  2. Don’t Stop Me Now
  3. I Predict A Riot
  4. Mr Brightside
  5. Baby’s Coming Back
  6. Blister In The Sun (I wish...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY