Monday, June 25, 2007

EDIT! 25th June ~ Hello gang! I'm preparing two really big features for Weds, working on my novel and got some work stuff going on, so you are just going to have to put up with an edit today! Boo you whore. And by you I mean me. Confused? You will be. Haha, Just kidding. Anyhoo, folks, it has done nothing but rain all day so I thought i would cover up with some cover versions! And trust me, lately the lovely Dermot O'Leary has become the new Live Lounge. Check out some great mp3s below and then scroll down to see more photos at the bottom from the weekend. Viva Walk Like An Egyptian! Let me know what you think of them :)

MP3: Athlete - God Only Knows (Beach Boys)

MP3: Jem - Maybe Im Amazed (Macca)

MP3: James Morrison - It Stoned Me (Van Morrison)

MP3: The Feeling - Walk Like An Egyptian (Bangles)

MP3: The Feeling - Shes Not There (Zombies)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY