Tuesday, August 10, 2010

According to this Aftonbladet article/interview, http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/article7593697.ab one of Sweden's greatest ever popstars (IMHO) is releasing his new album later this year. It will be Orup's first solo album since 2005. Since that time of course he's been recording and touring with the legendary Lena Philipsson - 250 live shows, no less. They recorded an album together as a duo, which was OK but I really wanted to love it more than I did. A case of the parts being greater than the whole, I guess.

Anyway I'm eagerly awaiting this new solo album and no doubt I'll be reviewing it on here! I wonder if Lena's got any new music on the way?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY