Thursday, February 4, 2010

Today has been quite a bonza day really by all accounts. I had a nice dream that M&S Double Choc Biscuits were considered one of the fruit and veg five a day. Then I woke up and lovely little Darren was sleeping like a baby. I mean not like a baby with his big ol' bum right up in the air, more just very peacefully and looking lovely. So I stared/gazed at him for a moment before remembering he thinks that is creepy. I was also told today (a few times) that I look like Russell Tovey from Being Human. I had a galaxy caramel at work which was million times of deliciousness. My Dr Who - The Writers Tale: Final Chapter book appeared after being lost in the post. And all sorts of good feelings came from being on Larry Flick's Morning Jolt today. I had such a good time and it was so completely delightful to hear some of these songs on the radio (and hear Larry so enthused about them!). Here's what was played, followed by what else was making me happy today!!

  • Marit Larsen ~ If A Song Could Get Me You (read more of my thoughts here)
  • Donkeyboy ~ Ambitions (read more of my thoughts here)
  • Ola Svensson ~ Sky's The Limit (read more of my thoughts here)
  • Industry ~ My Baby's Waiting (read more of my thoughts here)
  • Benny Andersson Band ~ Story of a Heart (read more of my obsession here!)
My happy times...

Music: I wrote about Dandy Andy a little while ago, and have since become quite the smitten pair of mittens with this soaring pop epic disguised as a dance number little shaker. I tweeted (quite truthfully) to PopLifeUk that I felt marvelous dancing around in my pants (undies) to it early one morning, and it's a feeling so euphoric and glorious that it gets you through the entire day of work ahead. It's almost like a prescription drug - take two spins each morning and walk on air all day. It's not just the intoxicating beat, or the accomplished vocal - it's that combined with the great lyrics and wonderfully catchy chorus. Luckily there are a whole raft of addictive remixes all ready for the tasting. Could 3 and a bit minutes of pop be any more aces? Now hurry up with the new Same Difference stuff please :) (Also amazing is the Northern Allstars remix of Don't Stop Glee-lieving. Just what you'd expect really with some added glitter and disco beat!)

MagHag: I've just renewed my subscription to Entertainment Weekly for the 14th consecutive year. This makes me very warm and fuzzy inside indeed. Nearly as much as my now eternal love for Attitude magazine. And their very wonderful tweets. And lovely editor. And ace articles. I would SO get naked for them, although probably not :) Still, excellent monthly read!

TVTimes: Remember the days when the CW had original shows on, not just ones based on books (aces Gossip Girl, boring Vampire Diairies) or worse old tv shows (90210, Melrose Place)? Harking back to the glory days of Gilmore Girls and Everwood is new drama, Life Unexpected. I'm only three episodes in but they have all been very entertaining indeed and it feels like the good old days of the WB when Lorelei and Rory were on the air and Buffy was shagging Spike for some reason. The lass from Swingtown who plays the daughter is just warm and engaging and it's nice to see the "teen" actors from Dawson's Creek and Roswell graduate to more adult roles. Heavenly. (Also aces is the return of Lost. "Nothing is irreverseable"; "I'm sorry you had to see me like that" Amaze).

Back tomorrow. With something. No idea what yet. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY