Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Alphabeat ~ Fascination: While I patiently await the return of the B-52s and their scissor sister-esque album cover (or is it that the scissters have just been pillaging the 52ers for the past 5 years?), Alphabeat fill the void nicely. AND! It means I’m writing about a group that DanUK likes too! I’m not sure what this song reminds me of more - a slightly more european scissor sisters or a younger B-52s or even S Club 8 if they had all matured together. No matter, this song has all the ingredients for success including hand claps, luscious harmonies and an insanely catchy hook. Oh! And apparently they don’t sing Tom Green line “your bum is on my lips” in the middle eight. Who knew?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY