Saturday, January 26, 2008

Tonight sees one of Europe's most high profile and glamorous music award ceremonies, France's NRJ Music Awards which will take place in Cannes. This event usually attracts a number of international celebs every year and I'm sure this year will be no different.

Anyway a few weeks ago I cast my votes and here they are...

Best French Newcomer - Christophe Willem
Best International Newcomer - Amy Winehouse
Best French Female Artist - Jenifer
Best French Male Artist - Calogero
Best International Female Artist - Nelly Furtado
Best International Male Artist - Timbaland
Best French Group/Duo - Superbus
Best International Group - Tokio Hotel
Best International Song - "Relax, Take It Easy" - Mika
Best International Album - "Back to Black" - Amy Winehouse

Not sure if I'll get any of these right. My general view was that last year was quite a poor one for French music and therefore I didn't get as excited about this award ceremony as in previous years. I'll be back later tonight with the results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY