Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm back.

Been off work sick for the past couple of days, battling a heavy cold and some chronic sinus pain :-( anyway I'm now back at work, seemed a good idea at the time but now questioning my sanity for doing so.

Catching up with events of past couple of days - very disappointed that Litesound didn't win in Belarus, I guess Hasta La Vista isn't the worst, but it's a long way from the dizzy heights of "Work Your Magic".

Haven't even checked out Star Academy yet so don't know what's happening this week.

Oh well, that's teabreak over I guess, will be back on here tonight hopefully with this week's playlist and other ramblings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY