Thursday, January 3, 2008



I must admit that when I first heard about BeFour I was very excited. They were put together by some German popstars - esque show and despite looking a bit like Scooch, seemed like they would put together some fine music. Then Magic Melody came out. And it was a “cover” with different lyrics of Around The World by ATC. A song that wasn’t that old or unsuccessful to begin with. I dismissed them from my mind and thought no more about them. Until the lovely Hand in Hand winter album came out. Not only was the video reminiscent of my beloved Steps worst song Heartbeat (thank god Tragedy was on the flip) , but it meant that Christmas could quite easily spill over into January and February. Musically they are probably a cross between Hilary Duff on her Dignity album and September, sprinkled with a bit of Steps/Same Difference goodness. Which of course means now that i like them and have gotten into their debut (non winter) album, they will probably do a hear’say and split up. Boo you whores…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY