Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Colour me green with excitement today, when two of my favourite things collided. Yes, dreams can come true (look at me baby i got you) ~ little Deborah Gibson has gone and done a pretty live version of the rather lovely I’m Not That Girl from the lovely musical Wicked. It’s a live somewhat bootlegged version, but it’s certainly good enough quality to enjoy and shows that (as I have always known) Deborah is just as comfortable belting out showtunes as she is poptunes. This is probably the most “pop” of the songs from Wicked and works well as a touching ballad. Not sure it would ever be single quality but it would make a lovely album track on someone’s album one day. Sigh. Now if only Simon Curtis would record No Good Deed as an electro stomper, McFly tear through a punkified Popular and The Feeling turn What Is This Feeling into one of their melodic pop anthems, life would just be tickety boo.

MP3: Deborah Gibson ~ I’m Not That Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY