Sunday, September 30, 2007

Well I could moan on and on about what a crappy pile of steaming poo the past two days have been. How I’ve been all over the country visiting offices thanks to my selfless spirit of pitching in during work related crisis. Or how I had to stop in the worst hotel ever (with no internet connection ~ primitive!) and got no sleep due to Freshers Week going on outside my window. Or fielding a million and one phone calls from the parental and not being able to help cos I was all over the country. Or getting really ill during my travels and spending most of the time shivering and coping with my aching body that could barely push the clutch down in my car. Or getting home Thursday afternoon to have a quick nap and bloody sleeping for ages, ergo totally missing the Darren Hayes concert. Or waking up at 5.45am this morning to drive to more offices, and having only one speaker in the car work (it makes a HUGE difference!) Or the fact that I’m getting a cold sore. Yes I could moan on and on about all of that, but I clearly am a glass half full person (!) and prefer to focus on the positive things of the past few days such as:

  • Getting the inside scoop that Deborah Gibson has finished her first studio of all new material since 2001, has a video done for the first single and has a worldwide distribution deal! How exciting!!
  • Buying a first edition of the British release of Son Of A Witch by Gregory Maguire. It looks lovely next to my various other copies of that and Wicked!
  • I may have fallen in love with yet to air tv show Pushing Daisies. The pilot is so magical and fairy tale like that I actually think it will break my heart if it gets cancelled…
  • After the disasterous second album, I may be a little bit interested in Keane again thanks to gorgeous new single The Night Sky and faithful cover of Under Pressure. I love how “popjustice” the listeners of Jo “smug” Wiley’s show are who proclaimed the single “amazing”, “amazing” and “totally amazing” Oh my!
  • Coffee Date ~ the movie with an f-bomb dropping Deborah Gibson ~ was released on DVD and my copy was waiting for my aching shivering body when I got home today!! Woohoo!
  • About 90% of my comments have disappeared somewhere from the site L My pub community memories have been pillaged. Boo you whores. I remain surprisingly zen and calm about it (it’s the flu medication!)…
  • The Tudors comes to British tv and is on the cover of Radio Times. Yay, although now I won’t be able to feel smug about having seen it already.
  • Finished Intimate Adventures of a Call Girl (such filth, so many good ideas) just in time to be one of the 1.8 million who tuned into the Billie Piper adaptation (that’s good US people!). The british love their whores…


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY