Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Now it's lunchtime.

Back to these MTV EMA nominations and notice that Tokio Hotel are nominated in Band of 2007 and International Act categories.

Can we also have a Best Eyeliner wearer category? We could have Tokio-Bill along with My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy etc etc!

Lots of nominations for Justin and Rihanna-anna-anna-ay-ay-ay.

Have brought myself to look at the other New Sounds of Europe semi finalists, at least Christophe Willem is through to represent France, and I suppose I'm quite happy with James Morrison for the UK, purely for the reason that he's not Kate Nash, that is good reason enough.

Sunrise Avenue for Finland - I do like that "Fairytale Gone Bad" song, so glad that they're through.

Will do another post later about the Best Regional Act nominees, as I should have worked up enough enthusiasm by then - after all we are EuropeCrazy and welcome the opportunity to have some more European music to go crazy about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY