Friday, March 4, 2011

Hurrah! It's holiday time! Brillo pants and marvimussolini! This is very good news for me indeed as I am very burnt out at the moment and absolutely need a break - work, parental insanity, blogging. Damn you self imposed personal expectations! Hopefully, I shall come back recooperated and refreshed, and as gorgeous as ever. Gives me time to do a bit of life prioritising and work out where blogging fits into my insane schedule at the moment :) I'm sure it will continue in some form or other! In the meantime, here is something semi-gleeful and my latest charts :) Enjoy!

GLEE ~ LOSER LIKE ME:


To be honest, i'm hot then i'm cold with Glee, i'm yes then I'm no. Darren Criss (above, celebrating his recent 24th birthday) certainly has been a redeeming factor this 'season' for two very good reasons - one, he is quite "the fox" and two, every song he attempts just absolutely sparkles with sheer magnetism from start to finish. So why he doesn't feature heavily on the inevitable first original Glee song is a bit of a mystery. Frankly, I'm a little bit disappointed with it. It's not that it's a bad tune - it's got a sterling pedigree (co-written by Sir Max of Martin no less. Jiminee!) and has enough pep to it to power the Cheerios for another few seasons yet. It's just somewhat lacking. I wanted something that would wallop me with it's genius, like when I first heard Baby One More Time or Sound Of The Underground or That Sounds Good To Me (actually I'm joking about the last one). Loser Like Me (have a search around the web, you're bound to find a link to it!) instead is reminiscent of Breaking Free from High School Musical or On The Wings Of A Dream from Spectacular. Nothing wrong with any of those tunes of course and LLM zips along with enough enthusiasm, spunk (steady!) and motivation to launch Bring It On: The Musical on a broadway stage. So as I said, I genuinely do like the track, I was just expecting a little bit more *ooomph* from it. And actually, I remain loyal to Britannia High as clearly this song can't top the still deliriously cheerful and brilliant Start of Something, as seen below. Ooo this was quite a concise blog for me wasn't it?!


TOP 21 SONGS OF THE WEEK:

21 ~ Britney Spears, Hold It Against Me
20 ~ Rochella Danishei, Michelle
19 ~ Westlife, Beautiful Tonight
18 ~ Shayne Ward, Obsession
17 ~ Tove Styrke, High and Low
16 ~ Danny, in The Club
15 ~ Love Generation, I Dance Alone (NE)
14 ~ The Wanted, Gold Forever (NE)
13 ~ Same Difference, Karma Karma
12 ~ McFly, That's The Truth
11 ~ Neo, Underground
10 ~ Kylie, Put Your Hands Up
09 ~ Deborah Gibson, Snake Charmer
08 ~ Take That, Kidz
07 ~ Sanna Nielsen, I'm In Love
06 ~ Maroon 5, Never Gonna Leave This bed
05 ~ Le Kid, Oh My God
04 ~ Lady Gaga, Born This Way
03 ~ The Feeling, Set My World On Fire
02 ~ Andreas Johnson, One Man Army
01 ~ Eric Saade, Popular (2 weeks/VIDEO)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY